Introducing This Exclusive Instant Broadcast From Author C. Lynn Williams
6 Kick -Ass Tips to Navigate Single Parenting
Life as a single mom or dad is busy, exhausting and often stressful as you juggle your role as a parent, career person and unattached male or female. Depending on circumstances you may be both mom and dad to your children, or you may share co-parenting responsibilities. You might feel guilty that you are raising your kids without their dad, and overcompensate by giving more of yourself emotionally or materially than they need.
Ultimately, as a single parent you feel that the responsibility of raising and providing for your children and falls squarely on your shoulders and you use a little help.
This timely webinar is exactly what you need if you are experiencing:
- Regular meltdowns because of stress & exhaustion
- Your child(ren) are acting out at home or school
- Nothing is going right
- Fear - Afraid to trust yourself (or anyone else) to begin dating
- No time for you
What you will gain from this webinar:
- Tips you can use to reduce stress & exhaustion
- Parenting techniques to manage your kiddos
- Recommended outlets for fun & relaxation
- Perception reset on what a two-parent household offers
If this sounds like what you need, Register Now at: